Our client; a commercial bank is seeking to hire a Relationship Manger reporting to the Head Corporate and Commercial Banking.
The relationship manager will direct, control and co-ordinate all banking, lending, deposit taking and operations associated with the assigned portfolio of accounts with the intention of monitoring acceptable credit risk and maximizing the bank’s return from each client. Identify, cultivate and develop business relationships with clientele from the bank’s segmented market.
Growth of the Corporate Banking business portfolio
Collect and analyze vital data on clients
Adhere to Bank risk management and operational policies & Standards
Discuss career path/growth with line manager at least quarterly
Any Degree from a recognized university
At least 5 years working experience within the credit or front sales
environment Professional Training
Strong general banking expertise
- Financial Analysis & Credit Structuring
Nice to have
A Master Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
Professional qualifications in ACCA, CPA, CFA
Prior experience within the Corporate Banking environment
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and